By sharing my writing (Poetry in particular), a life long dream, I hope to inspire others to go after their dreams and goals.

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Morning Essentials



Good morning,

What is your morning routine? Even if you think you don’t have one, you probably do. Do you brush your teeth first thing? Make coffee or tea? Exercise? I am very much the type to keep to a routine and if for some reason (travel, illness, etc.) I am unable to my entire day can feel off.

My morning always begins with a little prayer of thanks. I then brush my teeth and make espresso coffee with steamed milk. I may or may not eat breakfast with my coffee. Then I will exercise, do yoga, or stretch. After exercising I will eat a healthy breakfast or drink a smoothie. This morning I added bible journaling to my routine.

Have you ever randomly opened your bible to see what scripture you land on? I did that this morning and it was amazing how much I needed to read this particular passage. Although I have a bible collection this is my first journaling bible. I love it. Art combined with God’s poetry.

I recently decided to pay more attention to my skincare. As you get older your skin will change. I used to believe washing my face was enough but now I see the need for moisturizing as well.

Whatever your morning routine is be sure you are nourishing your body, mind, and spirit. You will not regret it!

O Lord, you have examined my heart and know everything about me. ~ Psalm 139:1



Blessings,

Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment