By sharing my writing (Poetry in particular), a life long dream, I hope to inspire others to go after their dreams and goals.

Saturday, December 12, 2015

My Goal List 2016 - Part II

Here they are (for better or worse)

Get through Freshman year at UCF
Get a full time position
Travel to see family and friends on weekends
Use my phone less
Attempt yoga (again)
Go to Paris
Finish making old photos digital
Publish book of poetry (just do it already)
Use my planner properly
Exercise regularly
Get toned and fit
Spend more time at the beach (I live in FL, no excuses)
Make the last year before 50 memorable
Continue organizing family history documents
Order my grandfather's birth certificate
Photograph my city
Visit Yellowstone National Park or Yosemite
Spend more time with my kids (28, 26, 19) and grandkids
Go to Harry Potter World
Try crocheting again
Try every cheese in deli (3rd attempt)
Try new recipes

My list is much longer but as you can see it is a mixture of things I want to accomplish. For me goals serve as inspiration in life. I used to worry about the future too much, and fret about past events I could not change.  Now I have learned to live in the present moment fully, while still moving forward every day in a positive, loving,  forgiving way. Forgiving of my own faults as well as others, showing love to all and eliminating all negativity, because we are all on the same wonderful journey called life.




No comments:

Post a Comment