By sharing my writing (Poetry in particular), a life long dream, I hope to inspire others to go after their dreams and goals.

Thursday, November 28, 2013

"Thank you"

I would like to express a huge thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read, support, comment and encourage my writing, in this blog, and throughout my life.  I know time is valuable, so it means all that much more when someone spends time reading my writing.  I am deeply grateful.

Today I give thanks to God for his presence in my life and for his gift of my children, family, friends, and all those I love who are now in Heaven.

The following quote sums up how I feel everyday about giving thanks.

“God gave you a gift of 84,600 seconds today. Have you used one of them to say thank you?” 
― William Arthur Ward

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment