By sharing my writing (Poetry in particular), a life long dream, I hope to inspire others to go after their dreams and goals.

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Getting Started

Here it is!  My first blog posting.  Although I created this blog a year ago it has taken me this long to decide how to use it.  I began this blog desiring a place to share my poetry with others but over time I realize I would like my blog to become more than a collection of my words, I would like it to encompass my ideas as well.  I am still working out the details but the main objective of my blog can be summed up in one word "inspiration".  To give and receive inspiration, to dream and hope, to rise above the negativity that can invade a person's space and outlook if they are not careful.  Life by itself is inspiring if one just looks around them with grateful eyes and delights in the small things.

So welcome!  I love castles and gazebos and the way so many are inspired by these architectural wonders. I have yet to fulfill my dream of visiting a castle but have sat in many a gazebo and found a tranquil, spiritual space meant to inspire.  Join me in my quest to find, create and share inspiration in many forms.

“There's nothing more inspiring than the complexity and beauty of the human heart.” 

Cynthia Hand, Hallowed

Val

No comments:

Post a Comment